Improve your vehicle’s handling and drive with safety. Tires are the single most important safety feature on your car. They are the only thing that connects the car to the pavement. If the tires don’t have a good grip on the pavement, the anti-lock brakes and stability control cannot do their job properly.
A vehicle will typically go through a few sets of tires during its’ life on the road. Despite advances in longer-lasting tires, tread life will vary with every vehicle. Proper maintenance and responsible driving can maximize the mileage in a set of tires.
Let us help you find the next set of tires for your vehicle! Below are some of the tire services that we offer:
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Rotation
- Tire Inspection
We also carry various tire brands. Here are some of the tire brands that we prefer:
How do you know if you need a wheel alignment?
- Your steering wheel vibrates.
- You’re driving straight, but your steering wheel is not centered.
- Your car drifts to one side when you let go of the steering wheel.
- You have uneven tire wear.
Benefits of having your car aligned
- Longer-lasting tires – a vehicle that is out of alignment correlates to uneven tire wear. If your tires wear unevenly, you’ll be replacing them much more frequently than you would otherwise need to. Have you checked the price of tires lately? Yikes!
- Better gas mileage – Misalignment creates rolling resistance than can decrease your fuel mileage.
- Safety – this is of the utmost important. The lack of control due to misalignment will make it much more difficult to steer your vehicle of any debris in the road. Vehicles that handle poorly are more at risk of loss of control.
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday : Closed
Cash and Check