Len’s Auto Repair is a general automotive repair shop, specializing in computer diagnostics. We fix the problems other shops cannot. Some of the more common problems we address are driveability, electrical, brakes, suspension, rear ends, tune-ups, cooling, power windows, heating and air conditioning, state inspections, emission repair, engines, and transmissions.
In addition, we are a proud member of the Independent Tire Dealers Association, which means we can offer you the best tires at competitive prices.
Below are some of the highlights at Len’s that we are proud of, and help make us stand out from the average auto repair shop.
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- ASE Blue Seal Shop
- Shuttle Service Available in the Overland, St. Peters, and Cottleville Areas
- Domestic & Foreign Car Repair Including European, Volkswagen, and Audi
- Diesel Repair Certified
- Member of the BBB
- Missouri State Inspection Station
- Emission Inspection Station
- Financing, We offer 6 months, no interest with a $199 minimum purchase
- Started by Leonard Mertz, now owned by sons Kim, Jon, and Greg